This Registration has reached its capacity. Complete the registration below to be added to the waitlist.
Sign up for our Red Rocks Summer Sports Series!
Join us for Paddle Boarding at Chatfield Reservoir Gravel Ponds June 24th
You may have heard that Red Rocks Church is just a bunch of imperfect, messed-up, broken people who love to get together to pursue a perfect God. Did you know that's not just true on Sundays, not just at a Church building, and not just to learn more about God but to also experience his gift of life & life to the full (John 10:10).
You are invited to come and see!!
- When? Saturday, June 24th at 9:00am
- Where? Meet us at the gravel pond at Chatfield Reservoir (you may want to get there early if you want good parking)
- What? Fun and sun while paddle boarding with friends
- What to bring? You must provide your own paddle board or you can rent from 5280 Paddle Sports onsite - make sure you purchase your rental asap, they are sometimes sold out on the day of. Bring sunscreen, food, water, and whatever will make your day more enjoyable!!
- Why? These events are created for people to find community with common interest in activity. All adults age 18+ are welcome!
- Cost? This event is free, but spots are limited so if you are unable to attend please let us know so we can open up your spot to someone else.
Contact [email protected] for any questions. See you soon! *Check out more Summer Sports Series Events and Red Rocks Sports leagues here.
How many people will you be registering?